Top 5 priorities in 2023 for HR Leaders
As artificial intelligence, automation, and other disruptive technologies continue to transform the workplace, the role of human resources becomes increasingly critical. HR leaders must adapt to these changes to stay ahead of the curve and drive better outcomes for their organizations.
That’s where the “2023 HR Top Priorities” eBook comes in. This report, commissioned by the Workforce Institute at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), offers valuable insights into the key HR trends and priorities that will shape the workplace in the coming years.
Here are some of the top takeaways from the eBook:
- Employee retention: With talent shortages, growing competition, and increasing employee turnover rates, HR professionals must focus on retaining their top performers through effective training, career development, work-life balance, and recognition programs.
- Upskilling and reskilling: As automation and AI take over many routine tasks, HR managers must invest in training and development programs that help their employees learn new skills that align with future business needs.
- Digital transformation: Many HR processes, such as recruitment, onboarding, and performance management, are becoming more digitized. HR teams need to leverage technology to streamline these processes and improve overall efficiency.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI): The importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace is more critical than ever, and HR leaders must prioritize these areas to attract and retain top talent, drive innovation, and create a more positive corporate culture.
- Remote work: The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the trend toward remote work, and many companies are adopting hybrid work models that combine remote and in-office work. HR teams must develop policies, procedures, and tools that support these new ways of working.
Overall, the “2023 HR Top Priorities” eBook provides valuable insights into the trends and issues that will shape the future of work. HR professionals who prioritize these areas will be well-positioned to drive better outcomes for their organizations and create more positive employee experiences.
Do you need help/support with your change & transformation challenges?
SPRING TODAY provides the Change & Transformation experts who speak the language of the organization and understand the challenges and complexity of the context. They connect, create movement and set a route to “the organization of tomorrow!’’