Change & Communication Manager Cost Effectiveness Program
32 – 40h p/wk
South part of Holland
Are you challenged?
- by an implementation program in a complex and technical discrete industry environment
- by rolling out and embedding a program, including the desired behavioral change
- by being responsible for guiding, designing, managing and executing the change implementation
- by engaging and managing stakeholders
- by operating on operational, tactical and strategic levels
- by working within a multi-disciplinary team
- by practicing your Change management experience to the fullest?
Then we are probably looking for you!
Description Cost Effectiveness Program
The ambition of the Cost Effectiveness Program is to significantly reduce the Cost added by one of the factories as well to significantly reduce inventory by the year of 2020. The Cost Effectiveness Program exists of about 10 activities, mostly organized as projects, some as normal line activities. We use the Lean philosophy as main carrier to realize our ambitions. We will transfer the organization towards a lean organization, starting with a model factory for our most mature product.
Position in the Cost Effectiveness Program
The Change Manager Cost Effectiveness reports to the Program Manager Cost Effectiveness, and will be part of the program’s Business Change and Communication team.
The Change Manager Cost Effectiveness also works together with the Change Management Competence Lead to align change management approach, challenges and progress
The Change Manager Cost Effectiveness:
- Aligns and agrees activities with the Cost Effectiveness Program Manager and line HR responsible manager
- Designs, coordinates and executes the program’s Change & Communication strategy & plan
- Coordinate and executes communication activities and reviews and delivers the required communication materials
- Pro-actively leverages and maintains a change agent network
- Enables, supports, and challenges the program team (and subsequent project teams) in their roles by e.g. coaching, attendance of meetings, example and providing tools.
- Defines and executes appropriate interventions to mitigate Change Management risks
- Acts as ‘sparring partner’ for the program manager and HR responsible manager
- Is fully at ease in working with senior and middle management, but also in working with operational departments
- Has a hands-on mentality
This is a fulltime position for 32 to 40 hours per week.
We are looking for an experienced Change Manager who:
- Has at least 5-8 years of work experience
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in specific Change Management roles
- Has knowledge of the most common Change Management theories & practices
- Has knowledge of / experience with Lean principles and Change (Lean journey)
- Has experience in working on projects in a technical industrial environment (manufacturing)
- Has proven coaching experience
- Excellent in speaking and writing English
- Pragmatic and hands on mindset
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization
- Sensitive to political environments and multiple stakeholder agenda’s
- Good knowledge of both Dutch and English language
- Strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression)
- Creative and proactive
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence
- Able to convince, inspire and motivate people
The candidate should be available a.s.a.p.
Application incl resume and motivation before monday May 2nd: email@example.com